You will receive an invitation in your email to become a contributor on the Ano.js GitHub repository.
If you don't get an invite, double check that you have spelled your GitHub username correctly.
NOTE: Make sure you're logged in before you accept the invitation.
If you are not logged in before accepting, you will get a 404 error
- Create new web animations with new technology
- Get guidance and mentorship from fellow contributors
- Deploy web animations for real Ano.js users to use
- Learn how to use new animation technology to create something new
- Paste it on your LinkedIn
- Great work experience to show
- Add to your portfolio/resume
- Show off Ano.js to future employers
- No time constraints or commitments
- You choose how much you contribute
- Receive recognition
- More contributions = more recognition
- Contributors with the most amount of contributions are shown the most
- You receive credit for animations you create
- See how many people used your animations
- Gain experience
- Learn more about software engineering
- Network with fellow collaborators
Looking for more? Check out staff openings!